We are working on projects that have societal and environmental impact. In our projects, we develop the next generation of building management systems. Our solutions help our clients reduce energy consumption in office buildings, ease the job of building managers, and make lives of building users more comfortable and productive.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER!

We are looking for a front-end developer with an eye for design and the ability to find common solutions to problems. We are also looking for those who enjoy working in a collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together. In our ego-free environment talent matters more than title, and the big idea can come from anyone and anywhere.

You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Sustainable Buildings.

What we’d like to see:

·         Passionate about mastering front-end development and working with the latest technologies in the field of web and mobile development

·         HTML5, CSS3, Javascript (JQuery, AngularJS) knowledge

·         Passionate about the latest best practice design & build approaches e.g. mobile first, modular, grid systems, etc.

It will be considered a distinct advantage if you have:

·         Experience with the functional programming paradigm (Scala, Play framework)

·         Experience with Android mobile development

In return we offer:

·         Exciting and friendly environment

·         An opportunity to take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects

·         Part-time paid contract with flexible working hours

Working at Sustainable Buildings

We are a young and growing technology start-up, spin-off from University of Groningen, and as such we got an opportunity to work on ground-breaking ideas, come up with creative solutions, and add values to the world of information technologies.

Teamwork is the way how we do it! We are ready to receive and share knowledge with new innovative people who are devoted and innovative in achieving our mutual goal. If you think you are ready, step up and join us!

If you see yourself in this position and you meet the requirements please contact us at [log in to unmask] before September 15, 2015.

Tuan Anh Nguyen.

To unsubscribe from the CS_CAREER list, click the following link:
https://list.rug.nl/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CS_CAREER