Dear Students,

a message from Joanna Holewik from Microsoft:

My name is Joanna and I am part of the University Recruitment Team at Microsoft. I take care of the university hiring in the Netherlands, Denmark, Spain and Portugal. I am reaching out to you as we currently have 3 and 6 month internship positions available in our office in Schiphol, Netherlands. We are looking for self-motivated, ambitious and talented young individuals to start with us in September 2015.

Our internship isn’t an average tea-making, hand-holding internship. We’ll put you on real projects from the start, developing your natural talents and providing you with insights that will change the way you look at everything from smartphones to search engines and beyond.

We offer:

On top of your day-to-day role, you also have the chance to get involved in a variety of stretch projects. These will allow you to develop skills outside of your everyday job and gain exposure to people across the business. We have internship opportunities in:  Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Technical. Where will you make your mark?

Candidate profile:

  *   Currently studying towards a Bachelor or Master’s program

  *   Exceptional communication and presentation skills

  *   Passion for technology

  *   A team player

  *   Customer oriented

  *   Likes to take on big challenges

I was wondering if you could spread the word and share the news with your current students. If they have any questions or wish to apply can you please ask them to contact myself on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you in advance for your help.

Warm regards,

Joanna

Joanna Holewik  | University Recruiter, International University Recruiting

London, UK  | Email:  [log in to unmask]

http://www.microsoft.com/mach

To unsubscribe from the CS_CAREER list, click the following link:
https://list.rug.nl/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CS_CAREER