First, please forgive me for taking the liberty of writing you.  My name is Zhe Sun and I graduated from Intelligence System direction, Computing Science department in 2013. I am currently working as a Data Scientist in ING domestic bank big data team.

Currently, ING Domestic Bank is seeking iOS and Android development engineer urgently and there are some open positions for them. Here are two links http://www.ing.jobs/Nederland/Vacatures/Vacature/Senior-Dev-engineer-Mobile-iOS-7.htm and

http://www.ing.jobs/Nederland/Vacatures/Vacature/Dev-Engineer-Android-Global-digital-channels-space..htm. I also paste the job description at the bottom of this mail.

Zhe Sun

ING Nederland

Customer Intelligence  / Big Data

E [log in to unmask], I ING.nl

ING Bank N.V., statutair gevestigd te Amsterdam,

handelsregister nr. 33031431

ING draagt zorg voor mens, milieu en maatschappij

Senior Dev engineer Mobile iOS

ING is looking for an experienced (mid-senior level) Mobile Dev engineer to strengthen its development team that delivers complex mission-critical software solutions for the Global digital channels space.

 If you want to work at a place where we care about scoring high on The Joel Test, where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary compliance and QA measures, where we find that the problem chooses the language/technology and not the other way around, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart Dev engineers with the getting-things done mentality, please read on.

 Your main focus will be on building ING’s:

·                     Mobile security solutions for iOS or Android utilized across all online channels of ING Commercial Banking including the new ING Commercial Banking Portal.

·                     Native mobile and tablet applications for iOS or Android for the new multi-product and multi-country ING Commercial Banking Portal, which gives clients integrated access to Commercial Banking products and services.

·                     Other in-house software solutions in response to business needs.

·                     In addition to developing complex software solutions, you will also contribute to:

·                     Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins to deployment into production in collaboration with Ops colleagues (using the best tools that we can find: e.g. Jira, git, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, …).

·                     Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.

Your work environment

You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of the IT organization of ING Global Digital Channels. We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.

Profile (desired skills & experience)

·                     Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field.

·                     You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.

·                     5+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in creating high scalability mission-critical applications.

·                     You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution.

·                     You have real world OO design experience and knowledge of design patterns, combined with an ability to succinctly convey design information using suitable tools (e.g. the UML, BPMN).

·                     Broad knowledge and experience with at least one of the following modern OO languages: Java, Objective-C. In the case of Java, knowledge of JEE and the Spring framework is an important nice-to-have.

·                     3+ years of experience with either: iOS application development using iOS SDK, Cocoa, and Xcode or Android application development using Android SDK

·                     Good knowledge OS fundamentals with the ability to apply it in the context of modern operating systems (e.g. Linux, OS X, Windows Server 2008/2012).

·                     Experience with at least one modern scripting language (e.g. python, ruby, etc.)

·                     A working knowledge of Javascript and WEB 2.0 applied in the context of Hybrid mobile development using frameworks such as PhoneGap or Titanium is big nice-to-have

·                     You have sound knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc). Knowledge of NoSQL datastores, while not mandatory, is a strong nice-to-have.

·                     Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.

·                     You value a multi-cultured environment where English is the working language and you easily get on with people from different cultural backgrounds.

What do we offer

Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Very important is individual development of our employees and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. In addition we offer:

·                     an excellent salary

·                     a thirteenth month

·                     life-course savings scheme

·                     public transport season ticket

·                     Great IT management with excellent development skills

Dev Engineer - Android - Global digital channels space

ING is looking for an experienced (mid-senior level) Android Mobile Dev engineer to strengthen its development team that delivers complex mission-critical software solutions for the Global digital channels space.

If you want to work at a place where we care about scoring high on The Joel Test, where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary compliance and QA measures, where we find that the problem chooses the language/technology and not the other way around, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart Dev engineers with the getting-things done mentality, please read on.

 Job Description

Your main focus will be on building ING’s:

·                     Mobile security solutions for Android utilized across all online channels of ING Commercial Banking including the new ING Commercial Banking Portal.

·                     Native mobile and tablet applications for Android for the new multi-product and multi-country ING Commercial Banking Portal, which gives clients integrated access to Commercial Banking products and services.

[...]

·                     Excellent knowledge of Java and Android SDK. Knowledge of JEE and the Spring framework is an important nice-to-have.

·                     Knowledge of other modern OO languages like Objective-C and ability to develop for iOS, while not mandatory, will be greatly valued.

[...]

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.