Wie is jouw ideale werkgever? Geef je mening en maak kans op een Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"!

Get the chance to win 1000, iPad Mini, iPod Touch or a movieticket. Reply now to our Career Benchmark 2013

In collaboration with Universum we want to give you the opportunity to give your opinion about your ideal employer. Is your career still miles away or are you almost ready to start, you most likely have an idea about your ideal employer. Reply now to the WetFeet Career Benchmark 2013

(or Dutch:http://unisurv.co/studiebeurs_nl)

Each participant will immediately receive an exclusive career toolbox, containing the WetFeet Career Guides in PDF (worth 30 EUR), access to the career webinars of Evisors and more.  You also stand the chance to participate for a 1000 scholarship, iPad Mini, iPod Touch or a movie ticket.

Particiption takes 15 minutes. The research is completely independent and anonymous.

Note: with your opinion we will be delivered a detailed report that will entail a global career profile. This report will give us the opportunity to form a more clear picture of our students with regard to their future career, in which we will be better able to provide you with career related aspects.

Do you have any questions, remarks or problems with the link? Please state this in an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

--
Elise Kamphuis
University of Groningen
Faculty of Economics&  Business
Career Office
050-3637182/9384
http://www.rug.nl/feb/career
Address:
Nettelbosje 2
9747 AE  Groningen
Postbus 800
9700 AV Groningen
The Netherlands
Find us on Twitter @careerFEBRUG
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/universityofgroningen.feb
For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.