Internship at Broadgate Financial in Bangkok, Thailand

Company: Broadgate Financial

Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Duration: Flexible

Job Description:

At Broadgate Financial we provide opportunities for enthusiastic and hardworking university students to increase their knowledge of investment banking, finance, and other disciplines

related to our range of business interests in a Southeast Asian context.

Working from our headquarters at Centralworld in the heart of Bangkok, Broadgate interns develop their knowledge and experience of the sector whilst immersing themselves in the

culture of Thailand’s largest city. With a range of diverse project options and an on-going progression of interns from both Thailand and foreign countries, the Broadgate Internship Programme is a challenging and life-enriching experience for both undergraduates and

graduates alike.

The Broadgate Internship Programme requires no prior experience of finance, business or economics; we believe that the best applicants are those able to demonstrate adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism on a day to day basis. By drawing our interns from a range of

nations and educational backgrounds, we also ensure a level of individuality and imagination that we consider vital in our mission to differentiate our firm at the forefront of investment banking in

this exciting and rapidly-growing region.

We do not offer our interns direct salaries or stipends and interns must arrange their own travel to and from Bangkok. However, to ensure a positive experience, all of our programmes offer

a variety of benefits. These include travel and food expense reimbursement, accommodation recommendations, access to corporate networking events and bespoke employment references.

Our sole mandatory requirement is a high level of spoken and written English, the working language of the office. Due to the international nature of our client base, we welcome applicants with similar levels of ability in other Asian (e.g. Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Burmese) or

European languages.

Interested?

Send an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to: [log in to unmask]

Interested in the experience of students who did an internship? Check their testimonials. The Career Office keeps students informed about Career Events via its Career Calendar. Join the Career Office FEB group on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter, #careerFEBRUG

To (un)subscribe from/for this mailing list click here

For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.