*

*Internship at Broadgate Financial in Bangkok, Thailand*

**

*Company: *Broadgate Financial

*Location: *Bangkok, Thailand

*Duration: *Flexible

**

*Job Description:*

At Broadgate Financial we provide opportunities for enthusiastic and
hardworking university students to increase their knowledge of
investment banking, finance, and other disciplines

related to our range of business interests in a Southeast Asian context.

Working from our headquarters at Centralworld in the heart of Bangkok,
Broadgate interns develop their knowledge and experience of the sector
whilst immersing themselves in the

culture of Thailand's largest city. With a range of diverse project
options and an on-going progression of interns from both Thailand and
foreign countries, the Broadgate Internship Programme is a challenging
and life-enriching experience for both undergraduates and

graduates alike.

The Broadgate Internship Programme requires no prior experience of
finance, business or economics; we believe that the best applicants are
those able to demonstrate adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism
on a day to day basis. By drawing our interns from a range of

nations and educational backgrounds, we also ensure a level of
individuality and imagination that we consider vital in our mission to
differentiate our firm at the forefront of investment banking in

this exciting and rapidly-growing region.

We do not offer our interns direct salaries or stipends and interns must
arrange their own travel to and from Bangkok. However, to ensure a
positive experience, all of our programmes offer

a variety of benefits. These include travel and food expense
reimbursement, accommodation recommendations, access to corporate
networking events and bespoke employment references.

Our sole mandatory requirement is a high level of spoken and written
English, the working language of the office. Due to the international
nature of our client base, we welcome applicants with similar levels of
ability in other Asian (e.g. Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Burmese) or

European languages.

*Interested?*

Send an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to:

*Interested in the experience of students who did an internship? Check
their *testimonials <http://ber03.housing.rug.nl/internship-blog/>*. The
Career Office keeps students informed about Career Events via its
*Career Calendar <http://www.rug.nl/feb/careercalendar>. *Join the
*Career Office FEB group
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4046515&trk=hb_side_g>*on LinkedIn
and follow us on Twitter, #careerFEBRUG*

To (un)subscribe from/for this mailing list click here
<http://ber01.housing.rug.nl/careeroffice/join_leave.cfm>

For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.