Dear Student,

Find below two internships at Kraftfoods:

Marketing Research / Consumer Insights Chocolate

Business Insights Intern

Marketing Research / Consumer Insights Chocolate

Company: Kraftfoods

Location: Mechelen, Belgium

Type of job: Internship

Duration: 6 months starting from mid June, 2013

Job Description:

You can’t walk into a supermarket, switch on the TV or go to watch a movie without our products catching your eye. Milka©, Cote d’Or©, Philadelphia©, Prince©, Oreo©, Toblerone©, … they’re all ours. You could have the incredible satisfaction of sharing these known and loved brands with our consumers across the region. And launching a few new rising stars too. Insights. They‘re crucial to our future – and yours, too. So, help us gather the consumer insights that shape our product and our marketing, an we‘ll give you the insights that could shape a powerful career in marketing. Mondelēz is the second largest company in the food industry. With over 140,000 employees worldwide, we sell our products and deliver quality in 160 countries. Mondelēz Benelux provides employment to over 3,000 people, divided between 4 factories and 2 headquarters.

The office is situated in Mechelen, between Antwerp and Brussels, and we have production plants in Halle, Namur and Herentals.

What we offer you:

- Mondelēz offers an open work climate where innovation and development is encouraged

- We provide an experienced environment with over 20 international internships every year

- We strive for a good and spontaneous relationship with colleagues, customers and consumers

- We offer excellent support to make sure you can blossom! What your tasks will be:

- You will work in the actual day to day business, participating in the Consumer Insights team

- You analyze monthly Nielsen data and analyze how key consumer and market trends affect our brands

- You assist in continuous research (e.g. household panel data analysis, advertising tracking)

- You assist in ad-hoc analysis for the different marketing teams (new product launch analysis, duplication analysis, consumer profile analysis, trend analysis, price analysis)

- You participate in consumer research projects (qualitative and quantitative): you understand the business objectives, strategies and plans in order to identify research needs. You may go on the field to assist to the research (e.g. focus group)

- You interact with the marketing team and other internal and external partners to collaborate on data driven recommendations What we want in return:

- An enthusiastic student (who is still enrolled) with a matching educational background in marketing, business or economics

- Someone who is able to work independently and responsibly, with strong analytical skills

- Someone who learns new strategies quickly

- Someone who has good organization skills

- Someone who is able to transform research learnings into business recommendations and has demonstrated success at project management level

- We want you to be fluent in either French and English or Dutch and English

- We need your honest, unrestrained input and your innovative ideas!

Interested?

Send an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to: [log in to unmask]

Business Insights Intern

Duration and timeframe: 6 months starting from 30th of May, 2013

Insights. They‘re crucial to our future – and yours, too. So, help us gather the Business insights

that shape our products and our marketing, an we‘ll give you the insights that could shape a

powerful career in Business Strategy Marketing or Marketing Research.

We are looking for a Business Insights intern who provides support to the European Analytics Team. The European Analytics Team provides analytical expertise for Business Teams across Europe and across categories. Team members work as internal Kraft Foods consultants. Their goal is to improve marketing-and sales efficiency and share knowledge across Europe.

The European Analytics Team acts as a project manager and its main task is to understand internal partner needs and coach external suppliers so that they are able to answer to the business questions. Additionally, they also lead the development and implementation of new/improved analytical tools to identify business opportunities.

The trainee will provide assistance to one of the Analytics Managers of Kraft Foods Europe. The intern will coordinate Marketing Mix Modeling projects across Europe and across categories, analyze model results, organize, prepare and attend international meetings… Therefore, you will have to work closely with ‘Consumer Insights’, Marketing teams and external companies across the globe. You will also be responsible for the implementation of innovative analytical tools that will guide Marketing Decisions across Europe.

So you are really getting involved in the strategic part of marketing- and even more! After your internship you will have gained practical knowledge that could shape a powerful career in Business Strategy!

Do you have a passion for Business Strategy and do you match the following profile:

- You have a feeling for research, analysis and insights

- You have a quantitative mind

- You have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills

- You adapt quickly to different business environments and you are not afraid to give your opinion

- You are work action- and result oriented and know how to follow a concrete time schedule

- You know how to handle difficult issues in a logical and analytical way and you are sensitive for the larger business context

- You are proficient in English

- You have a relevant educational background and are still enrolled as a student

- You are available for a period of 6 months as of May 30, 2013

Let the joy begin!

Interested?

Send an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to: [log in to unmask]

Interested in the experience of students who did an internship? Check their testimonials. The Career Office keeps students informed about Career Events via its Career Calendar. Join the Career Office FEB group on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter, #careerFEBRUG

To (un)subscribe from/for this mailing list click here

For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.