Dear student,

Recently Energy Delta Institute (EDI) has launched the EDIaal programme, dedicated to the role of natural gas in the transition to low carbon economy. In the framework of this programme, EDI in cooperation with DHV is organizing a workshop/role-play game on public perception with regard to underground gas storage projects: “Underground gas storage in the populated areas. Can is work for all the parties involved?” Please, find the description of this workshop in the attachment.

We are glad to invite you to participate in this workshop! It is free of charge and going to take place on November 11, 2011 from 10:00 till 18:00. Location: DHV office in Groningen, Griffeweg 97/6, 9723 DV Groningen. The workshop is going to be held in English and it also includes lunch and dinner (after 18:00) free of charge.

Prof. Dr. Catrinus Jepma (professor of energy and sustainability at RuG and scientific director of the EDIaal programme) is going to be a moderator of this event.

There is a limited amount of places for the participation. In total, we are searching for 15 motivated students. If you are interested, please fill in the registration form on the following website: http://www.energydelta.org/mainmenu/public-support-game. This registration form will be closed as soon as the event is fully booked.

You can find a general description of this workshop in the attachment. For more information feel free to contact Nadja Kogdenko (EDI): [log in to unmask] or 050 524 83 09.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Nadezda Kogdenko

Junior Energy Analyst

--
Elise Kamphuis&  Lykke Hendriks
University of Groningen
Faculty of Economics&  Business
Career Office
050-3637182/9384
http://www.rug.nl/feb/career
Address:
Nettelbosje 2
9747 AE  Groningen
Postbus 800
9700 AV Groningen
The Netherlands
Find us on Twitter @careerFEBRUG
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/universityofgroningen.feb
For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.