GUIDE8 is my all-time favorite for planning my astrophotography sessions.
And it is the greatest planetarium software as well, geared toward the (advanced) amateur; leaving out all the unnecessary multi media stuff.
But i have to switch back and forth to Windows on my Intel iMac to use it.
I wonder if there is no Mac equivalent program; just for framing.
Equinox 6 is nice, but it only gives frames for a DSLR up to 500 mm lenses and the frames can't be rotated in a convenient way.
Also Voyager 4.5 is very nice, but i do not see any possibility for framing the ccd for my scope.
Arie Nagel, Netherlands