Young Internet GmbH is Europe’s leading website provider for children.
Our most popular product Panfu (www.panfu.com) is a virtual world with
10 million registered users since 2008. It is the largest website for
children in Europe, providing children access to safe, learning-oriented
multi-player online games. With prominent presence in Germany, France,
Spain, Britain, Poland, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, South America and
the USA, Panfu belongs to one of the fastest growing communities on the
Internet, enjoying a steady growth rate of fifteen thousand new
registrations per day.
To internationalize Panfu, we are looking for:
Interns & Trainees in International Marketing (m/f)
For English, French, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese,
Your job description
* Bring Panfu to your country!
* Develop an effective marketing strategy
* Plan, manage and evaluate all online and offline marketing campaigns
* Establish partnerships with companies that enjoy heavy online traffic
* Analyze and optimize existing marketing cooperation
* Manage the TV campaign in your country
Your job requirements
* Native speaker of one of the above mentioned languages
* Graduate or undergraduate student in Business Administration,
Economics or Marketing
* Excellent knowledge in marketing, preferably online marketing
* Outstanding analytical capabilities, conceptual thinking and
* Familiar with Internet, Microsoft or comparable applications
(PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
* Customer-oriented and good interpersonal skills
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal); excellent
command in English
* Ability to work in a team and willingness to take up challenges
* Excellent academic performance with proof of extracurricular activities
* Making you a part of an excellent, inter-disciplinary international team.
* Comfortable yet challenging work environment.
* Developing a long-term project which product will be used by thousands
* Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing international company.
* Place of work in central Berlin.
Duration: 3-6 months Place: Berlin, Torstr. 35 Salary: negotiable
Please send your application to [log in to unmask]
Career Office of the Faculty of Economics and Business
P.O. Box 800
9700 AV Groningen
+31 (0)50 3637182
For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/faculteit/afdelingen/careeroffice/informatievoorstudenten/stagecontract