VACANCIES Archives

May 2008

VACANCIES@LIST.RUG.NL

From:
careeroffice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 10:13:54 +0200
The Science Shop is looking for students!

Our Job-offer: make a businessplan for one of our clients that
specializes in IT-management.

The end-result should be an advice about the positioning en the sale of
an IT-management-product. Also, our client wants an advice about
investments and the organizational structure of the company.

Hours of research: 200-250 hours.

Run time: 4 months

Total Payment: ? 1750,-

Studierichting: Economics or Business, field: (Technical) Business,
Management & Organization or Marketing or interest in one of these
fields. Affinity with management processes in IT is desired.

Reactions or questions?: drs. F.T (Martijje) Lubbers, [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 050- 363 8612 (secretary H. Janssen 050-363
3810)

--
Career Office of the Faculty of Economics and Business

P.O. Box 800
9700 AV Groningen
+31 (0)50 3637182
http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice