Powerstorm is a global telecom infrastructure equipment provider
offering services in the field of
asset and supply chain management, engineering, repair and maintenance.
It is a US based
Telecom Company with a local Sales office in Bussum, the Netherlands
(Gooi area, between
Amsterdam and Utrecht) and two subsidiaries in Bucharest, Romania and
Los Angeles, USA.
We are interested in talents with international mindset from diverse
cultural and professional
backgrounds to strengthen our team. Currently we are looking for
energetic, enthusiastic and selfdriven
candidates who think out of the box, have strong will to make a
difference and aspire to
professionally develop themselves. If this matches your profile, join
young and dynamic team; we need your assistance at different levels in:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Bussum, the Netherlands
Type of Function: Internship/ Full-Time
Ideal Candidate: Intern seeking to develop her international business
skills into a full time
Our Office Administrator would deliver maximum performance and promote
development and growth by being a link between the company’s management
The main tasks are to successfully handle all the administrative and
managerial duties related to
HR, travel, office maintenance tasks, interface with IT and Accounting
and being actively involved
the “company’s daily life” and internal communication.
As an Office Administrator you will be:
• Linking management and employees by promoting successful internal
• Handling daily administrational and managerial tasks.
• Providing employees with all the necessary information for their
• Managing the office inventory and chancellery.
• Participating in different organizational issues and events.
• Assuring the company’s smooth IT operations and liasing with outside
• Keeping track of the company’s IT status and reporting about its progress.
• Providing employees with IT support when needed and eliminating
• Setting up user accounts.
• Reviewing the company’s invoices and payments related to HR expenses.
• Developing the budgets for different organizational matters, including HR.
• Keeping track and dealing with company’s travel.
• Assisting HR and Accounting departments with reviewing the budgets.
Competencies & Knowledge:
• Proficient English language skills, written and verbal.
• Less than ordinary IT knowledge and skills, with flexibility to learn.
• Detail orientation.
• Discipline and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
and to work with the
• Excellent in time management, self organization and stress management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including telephone etiquette.
• Multitasking ability.
• Academic education in a business-related field: International Business
Studies, IT, Business and Economics, International Management, etc.
(Bachelor & Master
• Availability for the period of at least 6 months with extension, upon
a positive evaluation.
Interested? Apply Now!
If the offered vacancy sounds interesting to you, please have a closer
look at Powerstorm and its
activities by visiting www.powerstorm.com
If further interested, please send your CV and Motivation/Cover letter
(only in English) to [log in to unmask]
Faculty of Economics and Business
P.O. Box 800
9700 AV Groningen
+31 50 363 7182
For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/faculteit/afdelingen/careeroffice/informatievoorstudenten/stagecontract