VACANCIES Archives

March 2007

VACANCIES@LIST.RUG.NL

From:
Elisabeth Kamphuis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Distributielijst afstudeeropdrachten en stages voor
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:19:03 +0100
text/plain (39 kB) multipart/related (39 kB) , text/html (28 kB) , image/jpeg (19 kB) , image/jpeg (41 kB) , image/jpeg (41 kB) , image/jpeg (41 kB) , image/jpeg (41 kB) , image/jpeg (24 kB) , image/jpeg (24 kB) , image/jpeg (29 kB) , image/jpeg (39 kB) , image/jpeg (39 kB) , image/jpeg (39 kB)

Looking for internships in het UK? Visit the presentation on March 22th.
For more information see below.
For a grant see
http://www.rug.nl/wewi/dewetenschapswinkels/economie/stageloket/studenten/Leonardofonds2006
(in dutch) or contact the international office of your faculty.

*An experience for life*

**

Thursday 22nd March

**

11:30 to 12:15   and   12:15 to 13:00

**

**WSN**** ****Building**** - Room 645 **

*Why is an international work experience so important and why in
**London**?*

Entrance to multinationals and international operating companies.

Preparing yourself for an international working environment.

Create and expand your international business and personal network.

Improve your career opportunities and future earnings.

Distinctive capacity of other candidates by international work experience.

     - Develop your professional and personal skills
     - Experience the cultures within U.K.

Develop your linguistic and communication skills in a British working
environment.

**ENJOY ****London**

London is one of the most multinational cities in the world with a huge
variety of cultures.  Experience this mix of cultures who offer you an
amazing social life. Make your entrance to a wonderful artistically and
historical scenario. Face the challenge to improve your personal and
leadership skills!

**Why choose Trident Transnational**

Trident Transnational is an organization which offers you a 100%
guarantee to find you a suitable internship according to your preferences!

You can apply for a proof of your work experience certificated by
Cambridge University.

We have 30 years of experience in placing student at U.K. based companies.

We have a very large database with companies all over the U.K.

All the companies where we place our students are controlled on the
Health & Safety regulations.

During the internship we keep in touch with our student on a regular
base, we invite them for social events, and we monitor our students
during their internship to foresee problems.

We provide services for English courses, advice for accommodation and
guide how to survive in London.

*Trident Transnational
  The Smokehouse - Smokehouse Yard
  **44-46 St John Street**
  **London** - EC1M 4D*

*P: **0044 (0)20 7014 1420 **
*F: ***0044 (0)20 7336 8561**
**E:** [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>**
*E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>**

--
Coordinator Science Shop of Economics, Management & Organization
Office for internships and research projects