VACANCIES Archives

December 2011

VACANCIES@LIST.RUG.NL

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:38:56 +0100

Bachelor

====
6 Degree programme:
----
Business

====
7 addition requirements:
----
• an interest in corporate governance, capital markets, research and
data collection
• a relevant bachelor degree (law, economics, finance, or business)
• a good eye for detail
• fluent English writing skills
• fluent command of German or Dutch or French
• the ability to assimilate large quantities of information, work
independently and take initiative while also being a team player
• an organized and structured mind to deal with large quantities of work
and strict deadlines.

====
----

Research Internship – Corporate
Governance

MSCI is a leading provider of investment decision support tools, we
offer a range of products and services - including indices, portfolio
risk and performance analytics, and governance tools - from a number of
internationally recognized brands such as Barra, RiskMetrics, CFRA, FEA
and ISS.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at
www.msci.com
ISS Governance Services is a leader in proxy voting and corporate
governance matters. We deliver corporate governance solutions that
enhance the interaction between shareholders and companies, in order to
help shareholders manage risk and drive value. Out of its ISS offices in
Brussels, the Research Team covers all Continental European countries.
Therefore, we are currently looking for a number of temps to support our
different markets.

POSITION OVERVIEW:
We offer a profound training in and exposure to the latest corporate
governance developments in Europe. You will gain understanding of
technical terminology in the corporate governance and investment
management field.

Your main responsibility will be to assist the analysts in scrutinizing
companies’ documents (agenda of the AGM, articles of association, annual
report) with regard to their corporate governance performance and write
research reports on Dutch and Belgian publicly listed companies.

====
9 Duration:
----
13 February 2012 - 30 June 2012

====
10 Renumeration per month
----
This internship is remunerated (€ 1000 monthly + lunch vouchers + bonus
if appropriate)

====
11 Apply?:
----
Please send your motivation and CV to [log in to unmask]

--
Elise Kamphuis&   Lykke Hendriks
University of Groningen
Faculty of Economics&   Business
Career Office
050-3637182/9384
http://www.rug.nl/feb/career
Address:
Nettelbosje 2
9747 AE  Groningen
Postbus 800
9700 AV Groningen
The Netherlands
Find us on Twitter @careerFEBRUG
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/universityofgroningen.feb

For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.