VACANCIES Archives

October 2011

VACANCIES@LIST.RUG.NL

From:
Career office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:51:27 +0200
Kerry Group, Netherlands, UK, Ireland

Branche: FMCG, Bachelor/Master

Bachelor or Masters degree in: Marketing, Engineering, Business, Procurement, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics

Traineeship:
We employ more than 20,000 people globally, and we’re looking for ambitious, energetic graduates to help continue our success story, with
trainee positions available in the following areas:

- Engineering;
- Marketing, Sales&  Category Management;
- Procurement.

In fast-moving, ever-evolving markets like ours, we’re looking to recruit ambitious graduates:
• Who are genuinely excited and motivated by challenge and change;
• who are keen to travel or relocate throughout their career;
• who share our fascination with flavours, ingredients and branded food products, so need to be
genuinely passionate about the food industry too;
• with a good degree relevant to the area they want to work in.

Interested? Visit our website for more www.kerrygraduates.com

Apply online at www.kerrygraduates.gtios.com

Deadline: Sunday 8th January 2012

Duur van de stage/einddatum: A permanent graduate role to start September 2012

Competitive salary

For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice/docs/documents.