VACANCIES Archives

July 2009

VACANCIES@LIST.RUG.NL

From:
Career Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:24:49 +0200
COMPANY Richemont Luxury Group Europe

JOB TITLE: CRM Intern

REPORTING TO: CRM Manager

LAST NAME: SOHN

FIRST NAME: Michelle

LOCATION: Amsterdam, the Netherlands

DURATION: 6 months to 1 year starting August 17, 2009

C.R.M. (Customer Relationship Management) is responsible for optimizing
the customer lifecycle across these pillars:

• driving loyalty

• targeted acquisition efforts through partnerships

• ensuring profitability of our Client relationships

• optimizing the customer experience before / during / after the sale

To realize the above pillars, some of our on-going projects include the
development and implementation of direct marketing programs, analysis
and segmentation of our database, working with sales teams to ensure
customer attention/fidelity/profitability and customer service.

The Trainee will work closely with the Manager on many key initiatives.
We are looking for a strong self-starter who can grow into the role and
own it. For the right candidate, there could be opportunities to develop
into the overall CRM team structure.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Trainee is responsible for our market’s customer service activities
and execution of our privacy policy strategy. He/she will also work with
Manager on the annual strategic marketing plan, direct mail campaigns,
reporting and provide analysis / research as needed.

SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS

• Business school (last year only)

• Based in Amsterdam

experience desired

• Native fluency in Dutch or French, plus business/native fluency in
English

• Strong analytical mind-set

• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and deliver results

• Confident, expected to propose relevant recommendations and process
improvements

• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PPT

Please send your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]

--
Career Office of the Faculty of Economics and Business

P.O. Box 800
9700 AV Groningen
+31 (0)50 3637182
http://www.rug.nl/feb/careeroffice

For final-year projects, an internship contract must be signed by all parties (the organization, the Career Office and the student). The Faculty of Economics and Business has drafted a standard contract which can be downloaded in Dutch or in English. For more information go to http://www.rug.nl/feb/faculteit/afdelingen/careeroffice/informatievoorstudenten/stagecontract