ASTRO-EN-METEO Archives

Koninklijke Nederlandse Vereniging voor Weer- en Sterrenkunde.

ASTRO-EN-METEO@LIST.RUG.NL

From:
Jan Allerd de Boer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Allerd de Boer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:33:30 +0100
Het is dus 19.30 GMT, 20.30 MET.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Northampton NHS" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Jan Allerd de Boer" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: World AstroCast 27th Jan- Phil Harrington Live talk

> Hi Jan.
> Yes your right, I had a bit of finger trouble and put 17-30 instead of
> 19-30 which is the correct time as per show page. Have you managed to get
> your audio proved by clicking on the pre recorded promo clip?
>
> My apologies for the mix up. Please advise anyone who you know may be
> intending to view.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Michael Finney

Nog even de aankondiging, met verbetering:
Join Phil on Sunday 27th January 2008 at 19-30hrs GMT
for this live presentation. All you need is a PC with Broadband and DirectX9
installed. Use the link below to connect about 15mins prior to the live
transmission. You can check your installation out right now by clicking on
the link and viewing the pre-recorded clips. There is audio on the clips.

Link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/world-astrocast-astronomy-

For advice or further information contact Michael Finney at our website
www.nnhs.info.